This is awesome stuff.  Thanks!  That Arch Linux link is great.  Gives me some
decent reading, and may lead to an answer.  I suspect that the mapping is
pointing to the wrong file.

Picked up a thumb drive, so have a couple of things to try, and new stuff to
read.

I'll make a USB boot drive and at least check that out first.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​