BUG has been around for a while. I remember it from my short stint as
GNHLUG leader. I think it even goes back to the days of NNEUUG.

It was supposed to be an organization which could help User Groups
coordinate activities (like inter-group meetings and events), but I
don't think it went anywhere. I believe Jerry Feldman was active in it a
few years ago.

--Bruce