Ben's concerns are valid and apply for me - he just beat me in finding
the words that expressed my thoughts.

Their web site seems OK.

If they address Ben's concerns in a positive way, and their terms are
reasonable, I'd say "sure, go ahead; put them on the ThanksTo page" -
but I'm not on the board, and haven't recently read the policies of the
board, so I don't know if my affirmation means much!

--Bruce