Per previous decision of the Board: (1) Affiliates have permission to

> use the GNHLUG name, but are not empowered to make decisions on behalf
> of the board.  (2) We need Board Member approval for affiliation with
> GNHLUG.  Can each of the Board Members please indicate their approval,
> disapproval, abstention, or request for further discussion?

I don't see any issues. It sounds like it falls under the umbrella of the
promoting Linux and Open Source charter we aspire to and may even have a
more "mainstream" appeal that some of the other groups (I love my Python,
but Joe Average likes games ;)

-Shawn