On 10/01/2009 04:18 PM, Ben Scott wrote:
>    With Michael's response, I think we're in good shape.  Let's do
> this.  I've book a room, and pick 1 PM as an arbitrary time.
>
> http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Organizational/OrgMeet2009OctAgenda
>
> Where: Small Meeting Room, Manchester Public Library - West Branch, 76
> North Main Street, Manchester, NH
>
> Time: 1 PM to 2:30 PM
>
> Can attend:
> * Ted Roche
> * Heather Brodeur
> * maddog
> * Mike Kazin
> * Ben Scott
>
> Cannot attend:
> * Shawn O'Shea
>
> No response:
> * Bill Sconce
>
> -- Ben

Excellent! Thank you, Ben.

I'd welcome suggestions on agenda items from anyone interested in
attending. For example:

- Non-profit status, and why I stopped
- the need to re-register GNHLUG with NH next year (2010) -- thanks to
Arc for pointing out registration is every 5 years on the 5th and 10th...
- developing a new slate of members for the board
- Opening and closing and changing groups: MerriLUG, Gaming SIG, Python
and Ruby SIGs.
- please add items to discuss, bearing in mind we're going to try to be
done in 80 +/- 10 minutes.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche&  Associates, LLC