On 23 Jul 2002 12:14:53 -0400 Cole Tuininga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks - I was curious if anybody knew of any resources on how to
create .deb files for a project?  I took a look through google and
debian.org but didn't find much.  Thanks in advance.

Check the Debian Maintainer's Manual.

There are a bunch of docs on Debian.org which do
step you through the process, though I haven't
attempted following any of them yet, since
all I was concerned about at the time was
creating a kernel package, which has a slightly
different process.

Hth,
Seeya,
Paul