I found a much more up to date gcc/ada (version 4.9.2) for Windows at:

http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/

I tested the 64bit version and works great.

As with all of these distros they never seem to include gpr tools :(

However copy gnatmake.exe to gprbuild.exe and gnatclean.exe to gprclean.exe
at least removes the need to modify the Gnoga Makefile.

Enjoy
David Botton