One the compelling thing about Gnoga is that you are "platform proofed"
with it. Since apps will run both local and remote, and use HTML 5 for
rendering, you are guaranteed that you can create an app that can run on
any platform and if the resources are too low can run offsite.

The next wave in app development will be a refocus again to server based
systems, the trend is always client <-> server ping pong. We are on the
verge of the server phase coming up over the next years and Gnoga is poised
for it now.

I am also preparing for the reverse trend as well. I have been developing
now a new Ada front end (those on IRC know about it already) that will emit
C, LLVM IR and JavaScript so GNAT will not be the only long term option and
client side wherever a browser can run will be available in the next year
or so.

I've had venture capitalists show interest in the Gnoga approach and my
long term business strategy (some of which I have still not discussed),
 enough so that one key player is taking time to guide things along.

I can't say that will materialize and I'm ok one way or the other but it
would be nice to fast tract the plans and Gnoga towards my long term goals
and involve many more people.

So there is much future in Ada and in Gnoga, Ada is a solid language for
app development much more so than any other main stream language and the
Gnoga approach is one I expect to see emulated over the coming years and we
are in the right place at the right time.

David Botton