On 07/09/2015 11:58 AM, Rabbi David Botton wrote:
> It could be just having a deps dir like in Gnoga now and git clone following
> by a "setup" script that will copy out from the deps dir the additional
> html,js,css and Ada src in to the project dirs. The only "catch" is Windoze
> and trying to make such a script cross platform.
>
> Any ideas of how to do this with simplicity always open to ideas.

When portability is desired, my answer is always: "Use Ada." A small Ada program
to do the setup actions, perhaps using basic Gnoga if user interaction is
needed, could do the trick. The "script" would then simply build and invoke this
program.

--
Jeff Carter
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."