If I recall he allows for receiving the http data as a steam, so it should
be possible to just hand it off to unzip-Ada

If you or someone else does work on that side I'll go back to zip format
for the package files.

I don't think there is a lot to creating a working general purpose Ada
packaging system, so this could be a good start. It is something Ada is
really lacking and if we created a solid solution from the community it
would give the community a lot more strength and solidity and inspire more
open source community work. There is way too much, waiting for the AdaCore
freebies in the community mentality and between that and AdaCore's freebies
being "loaded" gifts in the end Ada is not where it should be for both the
quality of the compiler, the language and the age of the compiler.

David Botton