Does anyone know if Gnoga requires Zany Blue or Gnoga_Tools?  I'm trying to
build and install Gnoga on windows for the FSF version of GNAT but it keeps
failing on Zany Blue due to lack of xmlada (which fails to build because of
another library and so on) and Gnoga_Tools due to some sort of
configuration issue I can't figure out.

Right now, since both Zany blue fails to compile and gnoga_tools fails to
install, I have modified the Makefile to not do those.

Will this cause a problem?  Anyone know?