To my knowledge it doesn't require XMLAda (which I don't even have
installed). Zany Blue is only needed for the Connect Four example. Nothing
else. I'll be on top of things God willing this week and get things a bit
cleaned up and in order and will double check this as well. It is important
to me that nothing in the Gnoga git requires a GPL component like XMLAda.

David Botton