On 06/13/2016 12:35 PM, Pascal wrote:
> Well, not so bad but the error is also concerning Zanyblue.
> Thus, you have to change to gnatmake as well in
> "deps/zanyblue/src/mkfile/conf.mk".
> Change line "GPRBUILD=gprbuild" to "GPRBUILD=gnatmake".
> Not tested but it will a priori do the job.
I had looked in the Makefile, but not seen where that was defined. Again, this
gets me further:

gcc-4.8 -c -gnat2012 -g -gnatf -gnato -gnatwale -gnatygO -gnatyo -fstack-check
-I- -gnatA
/home/jrcarter/Code/gnoga/deps/zanyblue/src/text/zanyblue-text-codecs.adb
zanyblue-text-codecs.adb:134035:14: info: call to "To_UTF8" during elaboration
zanyblue-text-codecs.adb:134035:14: info: implicit pragma Elaborate_All for
"ZanyBlue.Text" generated
zanyblue-text-codecs.adb:134035:14: warning: "Encode_UTF8" called at line 134066
zanyblue-text-codecs.adb:134035:14: warning: "Find_Codecs" called at line 134248
zanyblue-text-codecs.adb:134035:14: warning: call to "To_UTF8" in elaboration
code requires pragma Elaborate_All on "Text"
gnatmake:
"/home/jrcarter/Code/gnoga/deps/zanyblue/src/text/zanyblue-text-codecs.adb"
compilation error
make[1]: *** [library] Error 4
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jrcarter/Code/gnoga/deps/zanyblue/src'
make: *** [zanyblue] Error 2

This is curious, since none of those are error msgs.

I modified the Gnoga Makefile to comment out all references to Zanyblue and
Connect_Four, and Ada Othello failed because it had a non-in parameter.  Adding
-gnat12 allowed everything to build.

--
Jeff Carter
"One day he told me he was a gynecologist. He