When you are reaching the level 10 (the last so far), I should seriously begin
to design the next n*10 ones ;-)...

________________________________
From: Anh (TA) Vo <anhvofrc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 5:14:21 PM
To: Gnoga support list
Subject: Re: [Gnoga-list] Experience with Amazon Web Services ?

I have tried it. It was to my surprise, I completed the first level. I like
this game so far. By the way, the sound worked great on Chrome and Firefox
running on Ubuntu. Thank you very much for your work and willingness to share.

Anh Vo

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 4:05 AM, Gautier de Montmollin
<gdem...@hotmail.com<mailto:gdem...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Surprisingly the game works now with Firefox. Something magic happened...
> Do you mind I'll put a screen capture of Pasta on Source Forge Gnoga web page?
In contrary, I'm very honored!
It reminds me I should add a few credits on the "about" page...