Hello,

"Reading the manuel always brings you benefit."
I has verified that one more time reading in GPRBuild manual how
GPR_PROJECT_PATH is processed either with UnixLike OS or with Windows.
UnixLike, separator is ":", Windows it is ";".
So former makefile couldn't work at all for Windows users.

Thus I've  made this change and some more to deal with directory paths
including space character.

1) Now for users who want to use Gnoga as a library, just do:
$ make install

By default installation is in "inst_folder" in current directory, it can be
overridden with:
$ make PREFIX=<your_path> install

To install also Zanyblue and Pragmarc, you can do before:
$ make zanyblue pragmarc

I you don't have Sqlite3, you can do before (automatic for Windows):
$ make sqlite3

And then enjoy, don't forget to set GPR_PROJECT_PATH for your installation
directory.

2) I you want to play with Gnoga source code, demos, tutorials or even tests,
do:
$ make all

And for installation, do:
$ make install_debug

These changes have been pushed on Gnoga SF GIT branch dev_1.3:
https://sourceforge.net/p/gnoga/code/ci/dev_1.3/tree/

Could you please test it on your own environnement?
Feel free to send feedback.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr