The problem is that you don't know until you actually find the reason.

I had a similar circumstance just a few weeks ago with my Asterisk
server. I ran a standard upgrade of my Fedora server which put in 196
updated files--this after three weeks.

Well, my Asterisk stopped working. It took me a week to figure out that
I could no longer rely just on UDP, that I now needed to have it listen
for TCP as well. I'm still uncertain which of the 196 updated apps
pushed me into that, because it wasn't an Asterisk update that did it.

Good luck, by the way. I hope you figure things out faster than I did
with my phones. Except for my cell, I had no phones for the iterim. It
was nasty.

Janina