On Wed, 2018-02-07 at 23:33 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 7:15 PM, Milan Crha <mc...@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > The strings in question are:
> >    Tenant cannot be empty
>
> That one probably deserves a translator comment. I know the word
> tenant in the context of renting an appartment, but I have no clue
> what it could be here.

I don't know the specifics of Microsoft Exchange, but in auth systems
in general a tenant is usually a sort of group that you log in with. If
I log in as "shaunm" in the "admin" tenant, I might have different
privileges than if I log in as "shaunm" in the "user" tenant.

It's a terrible term that leads to lots of StackExchange questions and
general confusion among users and translators.

If you can't find how Microsoft translates it for your language, maybe
check OpenStack, which also uses the term.

--
Shaun