El dom, 12-10-2008 a las 21:07 +0200, Andre Klapper escribió: > Am Sonntag, den 12.10.2008, 20:17 +0200 schrieb Jorge González González: > > I don't think that our work, as translators, is to review translatable > > or not strings. This should be done by developers, not translators, we > > already have thousands of modules to translate and people to > > coordinate. > > OK, let's close Bugzilla completely if developers should find all bugs > themselves. I just wonder if there will be time left to write code. > > I've written this a lot of times: > I especially expect trunk users, and those very few translation teams > with much manpower (translating trunk way before string freeze starts) > to report such issues *before* string freeze takes place. Then there > will be less string freeze breaks too. I'm not saying to close Bugzilla completely, I'm saying we, translators, don't have time to build every single module and report bugs; we all have works, studies and a life, can you imagine how many time would I need to build and check every single string of the hundreds of modules I translate? I guess you do. But yes, perhaps those users using the trunk version are greatest manpower and bug reporters, but again, it would be so much for us.
> > andre -- Jorge González González <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org Fotolog: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aloriel _______________________________________________ gnome-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n
