hi all;

these, like basically all strings in Clutter, are property descriptions
that may only be displayed by developer tools.

if they are an issue for stats of the i18n teams then I'll happily unmark
them and wait the branch point for reintroducing them.

ciao,
Emmanuele.

sent from my phone, sorry for the formatting.