>> On Feb 10, 2017, at 13:07, Mike Fleetwood via gnome-i18n
>> <gnome-i18n@gnome.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On 10 February 2017 at 16:01, Curtis Gedak <ged...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Mike,
>>>
>>> Would you be able to look into this request?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Curtis

On the other hand, if I were to get an English message in a program
which I knew to be translated, that would also be grounds for
reporting an error.  Also if the user's program stops working, the
user has a right (in a sense) to understand the error message.

(It is not my impression that bug reports in different languages are
common at all, but you may know better of course.)

Best regards
Ask