Junho Choi created an issue:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/620

### What's the organization sponsoring the mirror you'd like us to include?

Why are you interested in mirroring GNOME's code? What's the town/city, country,
and continent in which the mirror is located? Are you currently mirroring any
other
major FOSS project already?

- Server location: Seoul, South Korea, Asia.

We provides a official mirror of many open source projects for South Korea
users.
See https://www.kr.freebsd.org/mirrors/ for a whole list.

I want to provide a mirror of gimp (download.gimp.org).

* ftp://ftp.kr.freebsd.org/pub/gimp/
* http://ftp.kr.freebsd.org/pub/gimp/
* https://ftp.kr.freebsd.org/pub/gimp/
* rsync: ftp.kr.freebsd.org::gimp

Currently it mirrors from mirrors.xmission.com daily. If possible I'd like to
get a rsync credential from the master mirror.

### Please include an administrative e-mail which can be used to report
problems and procedural changes

Main point of contact name and surname, e-mail (possibly pointing to a request
tracker
of any sort in case the main contact is not available.

- admin AT kr.freebsd.org (Korea FreeBSD Users Group admin)
- junho.choi AT gmail.com (Junho Choi)

/cc @averi

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/620
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.