Jehan commented on a discussion:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/620#note_1215334

We can but we are actually planning to do a reorganization of the page instead
of this ugly list which probably nobody reads under the download buttons. We
will have a separate benefactor page which will also list the mirror sponsoring
organizations (also listing them better, i.e. with their name instead of just
URIs). Also this page will only list the GNOME-validated mirrors (one of which
you now are) in a semi-automatized process.

Hence the list in the download page will disappear.
It may take a month or 2 before this happens, but if you don't mind, waiting
for this will avoid to waste volunteer work:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/gimp-web/-/issues/236

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/620#note_1215334
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.