On 04/06/2018 08:06 AM, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
>> any concrete results should be noted on the libreplanet wiki[1] for
>> reference - the parabola your-freedom-blacklist[2] serves that same
>
> I don't have enough time to work on evaluating Chromium now, but I must
> point out that at Free Software Directory we do want evaluation of
> famous software that deserves scrutiny ([1]), and I started an
> evaluation of Chromium ([2]), although, again, I don't have time to
> continue it. Feel free to continue it and update the torrent file for
> the .csv or for the licensecheck output.
>
> [1]
> <https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Free_software_evaluation>.
>
> [2] <https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Talk:Chromium>.

I'd like to also encourage people here on the list to help out with the
Directory. A lot of the same issues we discuss here are relevant when
looking to add things to the Directory as well. Each week there is a
meeting in #fsf on freenode from 12pm EDT until 3pm EDT (16:00 - 19:00
UTC). If you want to chat about this or any other software freedom
question, or just dive in and help updating the Directory, we'd be glad
to have you there.
--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager