On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:54:11 -0700, Snit wrote:

> On 7/14/13 4:19 PM, in article udjihinn5to4.1kapr76vew0hm$.d...@40tude.net,
> "flatfish+++" <phlatph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> It doesn't matter. From my original post:

>>> He is a Muslim sympathizer and that's bad enough.
>>
>> Bingo....
>> And he and his wife hate America.
>
> Er? How so?

By their statements and actions.
Obama goes to Europe and apologizes.
Michelle states for the first time in her life she is proud to be an
American.
Huh?
Come on already it's quite obvious.

>> He is a globalist who wants to drag the USA down to the same level as
>> 3rd world countries so we are all the same.
>
> Um, what? Where did you get that from?

You need to take off the liberal rose colored glasses and look
carefully at his actions.
There are plenty of sites dissecting his words and actions.
He doesn't want the US to remain a super power.
He wants us all to toss our bombs in the water and everyone become
friends, share and enjoy the one world nation.

That's all well and fine however nations like China are building
bombs and tactical weapons as fast as they can.

He with the most powerful army and economy will remain the leader.

Look at Reagan compared to Obama.
Reagan was a strong president.
Obama is a weak one who likes to blame others for his failures.
Reagan inherited a mess and fixed it.
Obama simply complains.

BTW..

I didn't say anything about the Republicans.
It's irrelevant.

For the record I don't have any love for them either.
They are helping Obama ruin the country, domestic policy wise.

--
flatfish+++
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: