On 2013-12-05, Chris Ahlstrom <ofeem1...@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RedBlade7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> You should go into a modern nursing home and watch them as they use
>>> touch screens mounted on the walls.  No keyboards, as they don't have
>>> time.  A touch screen is perfect for that kind of health care system and
>>> most doctors approve of this approach.
>
> Hence an even greater need for the hand-cleansing protocol <chuckle>.
>
>> I was referring to billing, insurance, and the like.
>
> Also kiosks.
>
> But Greycloud is not quite correct -- every setup of seen in the local
> hospitals has come with keyboards.  I haven't even seen any tablets there
> yet.

    The regulatory hurdles surrounding medical devices has very likely
blunted the expansion of tablets into the parts of the medical field
that are actually visible to patients.

    Although that would still be the tip of a very large iceberg.

--
        Oracle... can't live with it...                          |||
                                                                / | \