Le 10/05/2017 à 08:43, wayne, steve a écrit :
I don't know anything about texinfo or sphinx but can probably figure it out.

Looking at the sphinx documentation, I see that it can generate texinfo documents--is there a similar conversion from texinfo to sphinx? Is that what you want documented?

If there's not already a conversion from texinfo to sphinx, would it be worth the effort to make one?

Looking at the Sphinx main page I see that as long as documentation can be converted to xhtml, it can then be converted to restructured text. http://docutils.sourceforge.net/sandbox/xhtml2rest/xhtml2rest.py seems to suggest that html can be converted to xhtml.

So it seems like it should be possible to perform the following transformations:

texinfo -> html [using texinfo tools presumably]
html -> xhtml [using iconv + tidy]
xhtml -> reST [using xhtml2rest]

Again, I'm writing almost 100% from ignorance here so feel free to slap me around with a large trout if you think it would help.

Solidarity,
 Wayne