I got a mail from "shulie" saying this:

>  *IF* RMS hurt any woman, that's why I said it.

nonsense

If you mean that I said it for any other reason, then I apologise. If RMS has
not done any harm to anyone, then once again, I apologise, I was only going by
what I read on the Net. Just to get things straight and end the matter, what
exactly is this "joke about abortion"??!! I don't find abortion anything to
joke about. Someone tell me please.

Sent using null
  • Continuat... Rohit Dutt via General GNU project and free software discussions
    • Re: ... Jean Louis
    • Re: ... Ali Reza Hayati
    • Cont... Rohit Dutt via General GNU project and free software discussions
      • ... Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
      • ... Ali Reza Hayati
        • ... Jean Louis
          • ... Jacob Bachmeyer