Quoting a...@gnu.org:

If package is not in Debian GNU/Linux, for me this indicates nothing
  that relates to GNU packages, unless there is some specific discussion
  related to such specific package, or if there is specific bug report.
Debian is also a GNU/Linux distribution that we do not recommend.

You might not recommend, but I use Trisquel. Depends on Debian. The question is, does GNU want us to spent time on those projects, or Is that precious time better spent elsewhere.

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to ab...@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!