On Sep 27, 2010, at 4:30 AM, Thomas Bullock wrote:

> Yawar,
>
> Thanks for jumping on this and making the improvements you mention.  When
> done, please give me an example of the kind of thing you find so that I can
> know what to do for the next round.
>
> For the weekly status statement:  My current task is to complete my notes on
> the process to make documentation changes.  Several weeks ago, John or Geert
> asked me to submit those for inclusion in the wiki.  So I will post those
> next to this list when I have them ready.

Don't post them to the list, add them to the wiki. That's what wikis are for.
Feel free to compose right in the wiki page; editing is  very easy and it has
expressive features that aren't available in a word processor (like being able
to set off code in a context-colored block). You can tell the list where you
put it when it's done.

Regards,
John Ralls