I went searched bugzilla for bugs that mention "register2" either in the title
or a comment. For the ones which are clearly register2 problems I changed the
category to a new one, Register2, and made them blockers on 673193, the
original register2 bug. There are 17. There are 4 crashers.

It's not a bug, but the widely derided double scrollbar is still there as well.

This isn't shippable, and we were planning to release 2.6 in December. AFAICT
no work has been done on Reg2 since the beginning of August.

Do we rip it out or push back the release?

Regards,
John Ralls