In article <CAMY+hkvGQFAWx_tr-T7KwH6GDEo37xUW7LW9=9pytszkpnf...@mail.gmail.com>
Robert Fewell <14ubo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, the build was created last night and I have downloaded and installed on
> my XP VM but fails to start properly, console output below...

I built on an XP system (real not VM) yesterday and got a working
system.  I'm building again at the moment in an XP VM but it takes
ages.

Given that it will build under XP but not Win 8.1 here I wonder if
your XP VM isn't missing something that the build relies on ?

I'm using a modern.IE XP VM running under VirtualBox on Win 8.1 and
will let you know if that works when it finishes.

--
Wm