Geert,

OK I got your latest changes and all built and ran OK. Needed to reread
your comment about dates as I could not see what gnc_numeric had to do with
it !!
Some changes I think required.
1. The initial text on the assistant page.

2. If you have selected an account in the combo and then choose to select a
column instead, the combo should return back to blank
 as it does in the opposite direction.

3.If you open a csv with a semicolon separator, tick the semicolon setting,
then the fixed-width setting and now back to separators the preview does
not reformat with the semicolon separator.
Not sure if it should or the separator choice should revert back to default.

Regarding Travis, I pushed a non changed local copy to my git account which
passed all the tests just like my local copy did and I am still using
auto-tools. About adding the test to cmake, need to first figure out how to
build with it on my Linux setup.

Bob