On 7/24/2017 7:50 AM, Ashwin A wrote:

OR you can follow these instructions because "mailman" can be sent orders with batch commands: "you can also use email to make such changes. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of the list (for example, mailman-requ...@gnucash.org) containing just the word 'help' in the message body,
     and an email message will be sent to you with instructions."

I am sensitive to the possibility that instructions "go to some WEBSITE and do thus and so" might not be useful under the circumstances of limited bandwidth. For me, may websites are not accessible from home (only a 28.8 KBaud dial-up connection) so a "go to website" instruction means "the next time you have taken a computer to town where bandwidth is available and this particular task has high enough priority compared to all the other tasks in the "waiting till bandwidth is available" queue".

Michael D Novack

PS: I would have to cut down a lot of mature trees to get reliable satellite at the house

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality
of the grave.