On 12/14/2017 2:10 PM, Jack Slater wrote:
I think I get what your saying and at this point (a) I have no clue how to
manage/edit/adjust what I have to that type of structure nor (b) do I know
enough yet to feel confident in making any changes! LOL..

I'm reconciling my November statement as we "speak" and had to add a few
account transfer entries - that in Quicken would credit 1 account and
automatically debit the transfer account. I have non idea how/if I can do
that in GC!?

Any pointers/help is gladly and thankfully accepted!