On 12/02/2018 17:12, Les wrote:
I use, in addition to USD. AUD, HKD, CAD, CNY and SGD.  I buy in tranches for average cost.  So, not sure that means I have complicated trades but I make sure I never have any orphan accounts. I checked my test file for capital and it did not list any. Although, at the bottom of my accounts list, there is a list of currencies and exchanges with totals for each. But, again, there isn't any difference in income and expenses.

Trading Accounts may well help you given the mix of currencies.

--
Wm