First time on the forum.  My search didn't turn up this particular problem.

Is it possible to have a variable scheduled date?
I have some deposits that are made 2 business days before the end of the
month, e.g. 28th or 29th.
I know how to adjust for weekends & I can live with February being the odd
duck, though a formula would take care of that too.
The scheduler does not seem to have an option for this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Sent from:
If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see for more information.