On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:35:19 -0700 (MST)
AZardoz <azar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First time on the forum.  My search didn't turn up this particular
> problem.
>
> Is it possible to have a variable scheduled date?
> I have some deposits that are made 2 business days before the end of
> the month, e.g. 28th or 29th.
> I know how to adjust for weekends & I can live with February being
> the odd duck, though a formula would take care of that too.
> The scheduler does not seem to have an option for this.
> Any help would be much appreciated.

You can pick up the 26th, 28th or 29th as individual date choices
So one answer is to make 12 different scheduled transactions, although
you make be able to do it in fewer.

If you then make a change to indicate what to do on a weekend, you
could be able to do what you wish.

It looks tedious, but is a one time setup.

Liz