There is a menu selection in Quicken to export to a .QIF file.

On 3/11/2018 04:27, keithwjones wrote:
Edward Ingram-2 wrote
My Quicken files are stored in .QDF format, not .QIF. (Quicken 2017)
How can I import these?
I found it easier to just start again with GnuCash instead of importing data
that I did not require. You then have a nice new clean set of accounts.

Keith

-----
GnuCash 2.6.19 - Windows 10