On 04/06/2018 02:22 PM, John Ralls wrote: > > >> On Apr 6, 2018, at 11:39 AM, Steve Cohen <stevec...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> I'm newly retired and have some time ... >> I have Ubuntu 14.0.4. I'm running GnuCash 2.6.1. >> >> But if I'm willing to build, is there any inherent reason why building >> 3.0 will fail in this environment? If not, I'll be willing to make the >> effort. I'd be glad for any information about bumps in the road I >> should know about in advance. >> > > We're using 14.04 for one of the CI builds, so you shouldn't have any > trouble. You might want to examine > https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/unstable/util/ci/ubuntu-14.04-docker > to copy the packages you need to install. > > Regards, > John Ralls > > Thank you John. I'm noticing that the README file (from within the 3.0 tarball) is for version 2.6.x. Are more recent build instructions available elsewhere? _______________________________________________ gnucash-user mailing list email@example.com To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe: https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information. ----- Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
- What is earliest version of Ubuntu for which building GnuCASH ... Steve Cohen
- Re: What is earliest version of Ubuntu for which building... John Ralls
- Re: What is earliest version of Ubuntu for which buil... Steve Cohen
- Re: What is earliest version of Ubuntu for which ... John Ralls
- Re: What is earliest version of Ubuntu for wh... Steve Cohen
- Re: What is earliest version of Ubuntu f... John Ralls
- Re: [GNC] What is earliest version o... John Ralls