Hi,

I am using version 2.6.19 on Windows 10 64 Bit.

My Reversed Balanced Accounts settings is Credit Accounts.

When I view my income in the accounts tab, it is correctly showing a
positive balance of £10.07. When I switch to the Reversed Balanced Accounts
setting of "None" then the balance shows as -£10.07. So far, so good.

However, no matter what the Reversed Balanced Account setting is, the Budget
Flow Report is showing -£10.07 rather than +£10.07.

A note a previous post from 12 months ago indicating that there was a bug
that caused this behaviour, but the bug had been fixed. Yet here I am with a
more recent version of Gnucash and the same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!