That's interesting Ralph.  I have a similar need (4 or 5 busy lists) and I
send each one to it's own subfolder of the "MailingLists" folder.  I really
like not having them jumbled up together, but that's just me.

I vote against having them especially, as Geert pointed out, if you think
about cross posted messages.

Michael