I am looking for the command(s) or work-around to accomplish what I used to use in Quicken as Find and Replace.  Specifically, after downloading multiple months of transactions from my credit union into a simple checkbook ledger, I could use the Quicken "find" to select all transactions with description "Safeway" and then select from them to "replace" the category to "Groceries". I'm good in Gnucash up through the Find part, can't figure out how to easily set the Account without a lot of keystrokes. Didn't see anything in the manual/help/faq.  Suggestions? Thanks.