I am using GnuCash 2.6.19. I received your message, that I could now install
GnuCash 3.0. dmg. I have tried it, but it does not work.

I get the message “Verifying GnuCash app, then I am asked to open it, but when
I tick “open”, nothing happens.

In the “Finder” the app GnuCash 3.0 can be seen under “Devices”, but I cannot
open it. There is also GnuCash 2.6.19 listed an that app can be opened.

I am using a Mac OS ver. 10.13.4

Can you please help? Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
ROBERT KUCHTA