I forgot to mention, my inclusion of ‘Assets:Receivables’ was NOT the special
A/R account used by the business features, but a manually created Asset
account. (of type Asset, NOT of type A/R)

You could possibly use the business features instead as the other comments
note, but you’ll have to do that request for reimbursement separate from the
crediting of the original expense rather than all in one transaction.