On 22 May 2018 at 18:59, Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

>   I'm confused by the above. Do you get a bill from a vendor (e.g., Office
> Depot) for something, and an expense voucher from an employee for the same
> item?

No, I have an expense item from an employee which they need to be
reimbursed for.  The employee includes as part of their expense report a
receipt from the original vendor, which I'd like to track as a bill (for
the reasons stated in my first email).

You mentioned you don't have employees... in your region can you get to
balance sales tax from purchases against sales tax from sales?  If so, how
do you track an out of pocket expense that your corporation needs to
reimburse you for when there are sales taxes involved?