In Character Viewer, look up the rupee symbol via a search. Click the glyph for
it in the middle pane. You’ll then see a list of font variations on the bottom
right. As you click each one, at the top right you’ll get an enlarged version
and just below that, you’ll see the name of the font it belongs to.