> On Jun 9, 2019, at 10:29 AM, Hook <j...@tabbysplace.org> wrote:
>
> I have been using v3.5 on Win 10 for some time.
>
> Yesterday, online banking started acting weirdly.  The behavior continues
> today.
>
> When I use Actions -> Online Actions -> Get Transactions ...
>
> the action proceeds without requesting a password.  This happens for all 3
> accounts that I use.
>
> I have exited and reentered GC.  No change.
>
> Any ideas?

IIUC your complaint is that Get Transactions is proceeding without asking for
your password on each account. There's a check box on the little dialog for
entering the password to tell AQBanking to save it and I suppose you must have
checked it at some point. You can undo the setting in Preferences>Online
Banking>Remember the PIN in memory (3rd-from-last checkbox).

Regards,
John Ralls