As with messages in January and August, I too would like AqBanking to work with a Citi credit card account. I've followed the recommend settings described here:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-October/080548.html

but still no luck.

I did find a feature when logged in to my citi.com account to "manage access" for third party software applications ("like Quicken® or Quickbooks®"). This is through Profile->More Settings. Clicking on Add Access then gives 10 minutes to make a connection. I've tried running AqBanking during this 10 minute window, but it still does not retrieve an account list or download transactions. So I am at a loss. If anyone is currently being successful using a Citi cards connection, please post!

Thanks,
Jonathan