> On Oct 20, 2019, at 7:46 PM, Jonathan Stickel <jjstic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As with messages in January and August, I too would like AqBanking to work
> with a Citi credit card account. I've followed the recommend settings
> described here:
>
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-October/080548.html
>
> but still no luck.
>
> I did find a feature when logged in to my citi.com account to "manage access"
> for third party software applications ("like Quicken® or Quickbooks®"). This
> is through Profile->More Settings. Clicking on Add Access then gives 10
> minutes to make a connection. I've tried running AqBanking during this 10
> minute window, but it still does not retrieve an account list or download
> transactions. So I am at a loss. If anyone is currently being successful
> using a Citi cards connection, please post!

That 10-minute window makes it seem like it's OFX Web Connect, where you
authenticate via the web and then connect with your financial software.
AQBanking and therefor GnuCash doesn't support that. It supports only OFX
Direct Connect where the financial software handles the authentication.

Regards,
John Ralls