My brother-in-law in the US (I’m in Oz) tried on my recommendation to install
Gnucash 4.1 from the gnucash.org <http://gnucash.org/> site.

The install was initially blocked by Defender, but he managed to overcome that.
When he tried to run the program, the complaint was about missing .dll files in
C:\Program files (x86)\gnucash\bin\

As I don’t know about Windows 10, can someone please tell me the way to perform
the install correctly in this case?

Thanks.

--
Peter West